*UPDATE* OCT. 6, 2013
I have gotten enough donations to port my game to other platforms! The issue is I have to rewrite it in a language unfamiliar that I am with. So I will be learning this new system by creating a simpler game (which all alpha members will get for free) that I am hoping will be available before the end of December. In January work will recommence on Shadow of Arawyn and the conversion process will start. I will have more information on this new game for everyone next weekend. Stay tuned…
Shadow Of Arawyn is 2D fantasy adventure game being developed (for windows PC until there is enough backing to port it to other platforms) by a one man team(that’s me). For the time being the demo is being developed on a regular nightly and weekend basis. The latest versions will be available on the second Friday of each month. Donation bonuses are as follows.
- 1$= My humble graditude and a mention in the credits as special thanks. And a mention on Twitter and Facebook as well.
- 5$= A digital copy of the game when it is released and every reward below this level.
- 7$= Access to the beta version of the game (early access to the completed game shortly before its release) and every reward below this level.
- 10$= Access to the Alpha versions of the game (monthly updates even after the demo is complete. Starts in November!) and every reward below this level.
- 15$= All Tier 1 rewards and this awesome collectible button showing your support (US shipping only)
- 20$=All Tier 1 rewards and this cool bumper sticker (US shipping only.)
- 30$=All Teir 1 rewards plus this freaking sweet t-shirt sizes S,M,L,XL (US shipping only) 2XL is 4.00 extra
- 45$=All Tier1 and Tier2 Rewards and the chance to be totally freaking awesome (limited availability) (as always shipping to the US only. Remember that is only for the swag. not the game)
- 100$=All Tier 1 and Tier 2 Rewards and a SoA Top Contributor award with your own name for recognition! (US shipping only)
More rewards will be announced as they are decided upon and any donations before then will be noted and rewarded accordingly.